Feb 23, 2019
Chelly Templeton, Ed.D., Dean
The School of Education and Behavioral Studies strives to prepare students in athletic training, counselor education, education, and health and human performance fields to be highly competent in their chosen field through teaching, scholarship, and service.
Programs of Study
- Art Education, Grades K-12, B.A. *
- Athletic Training with a Concentration in Exercise Science, B.S.
- Elementary Education, Grades K-6 with ESOL, B.S. *
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- Human Performance and Sport, B.S.
- Music Education, Grades K-12, B. MUS. *
- Physical Education, Grades K-12, B.S. *
- English 6-12/ESOL *
- Mathematics 6-12 *
* Educator Preparation Programs Approved by the Florida Department of Education