Aug 22, 2019
Chelly Templeton, Ed.D., Dean
The School of Education and Behavioral Studies strives to prepare students in athletic training, counselor education, education, and health and human performance fields to be highly competent in their chosen field through teaching, scholarship, and service.
Programs of Study
- Art Education, Grades K-12, B.A. *
- Elementary Education, Grades K-6 with ESOL, B.S. *
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- Exercise Science: Concentration in Pre-Athletic Training, B.S.
- Exercise Science: Concentration in Pre-Occupational Therapy, B.S.
- Exercise Science: Concentration in Pre-Physical Therapy, B.S.
- Human Performance and Sport: Concentration in Coaching/Teaching, B.S.
- Human Performance and Sport: Concentration in Personal Training/Strength and Conditioning, B.S.
- Music Education, Grades K-12, B. MUS. *
- Physical Education, Grades K-12, B.S. *
* Educator Preparation Programs Approved by the Florida Department of Education