Leslie D. Turner, D.B.A., Interim Dean
- Joe J. Eassa Jr., D.B.A
- Ed Langlois, D.B.A., Chair, Graduate Program
- David J. Smith, Ph.D.
- Moosa Valinezhad, Ph.D.
- Cora Barnhart, Ph.D., Chair, Undergraduate Program
- Mike Chen, Ph.D.
- Ann Langlois, D.B.A.
- Jeffrey Kennedy, D.B.A.
- Velma Lee, Ph.D.
- James Spell, M.B.A., M. Div.
- Michael Tillett, M.Acc., C.P.A.
- Daniel Alvarado, M.B.A.
- Alexandra Cook, D.B.A.
- David Dreyer, J.D.
- Cliff McDonnell, M.B.A.
- Kimberly Ladd, M.B.A., M.L.A
- Laura Mall, J.D.
- Joseph Lee, J.D.
- Art Rainer, M.B.A.
- Michael Ryan, M.S., Econ.
- Glenn Schanel, M.B.A., C.P.A.
- Todd Schanel, M.B.A., C.P.A.
The Rinker School of Business (RSB) upholds the mission of Palm Beach Atlantic University by preparing its graduates for entry into the business world. To achieve this objective, the professors stress Christian worldview ethics in the making of sound business decisions, in the use of one’s talents, and in business communications. Rinker School graduates must (1) understand the significant economic realities of our society; (2) demonstrate competence in business and major concentrations; and (3) develop an understanding of a Christian worldview in order to address the increasing complexities of the business world.
The Rinker School of Business will be the preferred choice of those seeking a Christ-centered business education. We will be recognized for our focus on Christian theism based ethics, teaching excellence, research, and consulting.
Through a Christ-centered educational experience, we prepare students to be ethical business leaders that will operate effectively in a global business and social environment. Graduates of the Rinker School of Business will be committed, compassionate, competent, and confident business professionals.
- Christ-centered. Everything that we do has Christ at the center. We integrate a Christian theistic worldview into business courses.
- Business ethics. Our courses include Christian theism so as to develop business professionals with the highest ethical standards.
- Focus on free enterprise. Our programs highlight the critical role of morality in the free enterprise system.
- Development of student maturity. Our programs develop students who are:
- Committed. Through our faculty’s counsel, our students commit to invest the time and effort required to become ethical business leaders.
- Compassionate. Through our community involvement, students demonstrate compassion for those in the business and social community.
- Competent. Through our innovative curriculum, students display competence of leading issues in their chosen fields.
- Confident. Through our faculty’s collegiality and scholarly commitment, students develop confidence in their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Research and consulting. Students and faculty serve the community by engaging in research and consulting projects.
The Rinker School of Business is committed to the highest standards of academic quality. To help maintain these quality standards, the RSB conducts assessments at the end of each semester. During this process, students taking business courses complete course evaluations, surveys, and other instruments that assist the RSB in evaluating our business programs. All students taking business courses are required to complete assessment activities each semester. The results of the assessment activities contribute greatly to continued quality improvement within the Rinker School of Business.