Program Learning Outcomes
"Expected student learning outcomes specify the knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes students are expected to attain in courses or in a program." Page 69. Resource Manual for the Principles of Accreditation: Foundations for Quality Enhancement, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), 2018.
1. Synthesize theoretical and empirical knowledge from the liberal arts, sciences, humanities, Christian faith to support ethical decision making for optimal health outcomes.
2. Apply organizational and systems leadership principles to strengthen nursing practice and healthcare delivery.
3. Analyze research and scholarly activities that support evidence based practice, nursing education, clinical practice, and healthcare organization.
4. Analyze technology and information systems to improve healthcare quality and safety clinical prevention and population health.
5. Analyze healthcare policy to improve patient and community health outcomes.
6. Develop collaborations with leaders in nursing and other disciplines to improve the quality of professional nursing practice and health outcomes.
7. Demonstrate nursing practice at the master's degree level.