Program Learning Outcomes
“Expected student learning outcomes specify the knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes students are expected to attain in courses or in a program.” Page 69. Resource Manual for the Principles of Accreditation: Foundations for Quality Enhancement, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), 2018.
1. Identify basic terms and concepts in Global Development
2. Identify concepts in the management sciences
3. Examine development projects
4. Analyze problems in Global Development
5. Identify problems and analyze solutions